Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coke Buying

Well this week I didn't technically buy a stranger a Coke but I did get something for someone that they didn't expect. One night I heard my friend saying that she didn't have anything in the house to eat and couldn't get to the store until the next day in the afternoon. The next morning, before I left for school that morning, I packed a small breakfast and a snack into a paper sack and left it at her doorstep with a note saying, "I heard you didn't have any food. I didn't want you to go hungry, here's a snack!"
I think she really appreciated it and it certainly made the day a bit more manageable since she had something to eat that day. Besides that, this week I got sick, got better, did homework, and then somehow ended up at Saturday night. It was a pretty crazy/stressful week but its over. Just in time to start a new week and a whole new set of projects and obligations. Life has been really busy this semester, I feel like with so much stuff going on it's hard to catch a break. Oh well, being busy is better than being bored I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment